WHEN: Wednesday May 22, 2019
WHERE: Border Paving Athletic Center, JenCol/Zender Ford Rooms, #9 Tri Leisure Way, Spruce Grove
AGENDA and SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Minutes from 2018 AGM - to be approved
- Updated By-laws - Coming Soon!
- Agenda - Coming Soon!
Hello all SGRA families! Please consider this the official announcement for the 2019 Annual General Meeting.
Please take some time to consider getting involved in the growth and success of ringette in the Tri-Community area. Your dedication and time are valuable in helping see the sport evolve, grow and continue to be a sport of choice for so many young athletes. We hope that getting involved will bring pride and a good feeling of having made a difference in the community and the personal and physical growth of so many kids.
Please see the list below of the positions available:
Two Year Term (2019-2021) Voting Positions:
- Vice President and Director of Operations - according to by-laws, must come from the current board
- Director of Administration (Secretary)
- Director of Registration (Registrar)
- Director of Coaching Development & Assessment
- Director of Officiating & Officiating Development
- Director of U10 Active Start and Step 1
- Director of U12
- Director of U16
- Director of 18+ (Open)
Two Year Term (2019-2021) Non-Voting Positions:
- Coordinator of Fundraising
- Coordinator of Gaming (Bingo/Casino)
- Coordinator #1 of Special Event
- Coordinator #1 of Sweetheart Tournament
- Coordinator of Website & Communication
- Coordinator of AA
- Coordinator of Goalie Development (new position)
Vacant Positions, 1 year left on term (ends in 2020):
- President - according to by-laws, must come from current board
- Director of Ice Acquisition & Allocation
- Referee Scheduler
For the link to the individual job descriptions & summaries, CLICK HERE.
If you have questions or require further information regarding these positions of which you may consider running for, please do not hesitate to email any one of the current serving Board Members, as they would be more than happy to assist and provide you with more information.
After the AGM proceedings, there will be a prize draw for one free Player Registration to be used for the 2019-2020 Ringette Season. You must be in attendance at the AGM when the drawing is done to qualify for this prize.
The SGRA would like to thank you in advance for your time and consideration. We look forward to seeing you at the AGM on Wednesday, May 22nd.
*Please note that Division Directors cannot have a player in the division they represent, except for the 18+ (Open) Division.