Hello SGRA Membership,
As we all know, the fate of the remainder of our season is up in the air and dependent on many factors including AHS, the Alberta Government, RAB and of course, COVID-19.
All of these things being out of our control, we are at a wait and see point. That being said, we do have a board meeting this evening to discuss many things, one being the possibility of refunds if/when our season is cut short.
The SGRA board would like to thank all of you for your patience and understanding through this time. It has been frustrating and disappointing for all of us, to see this season go the way it has so far. I'm sure we all look forward to the next season and some degree of normalcy.
We will update you all with information as soon as it becomes available to us.
Thank you again,